The St. Regis Fort Lauderdale has become the Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale as of August 2008. The Ritz-Carlton name also operates luxury hotels in Key Biscayne, South Beach and Coconut Grove, and is building a luxury timeshare and condominium resort in Miami Beach. This latest Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale property is located across the street from the beach and The Marriott Harbor Beach, which is actually on the beach. Perched above the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway, the Ritz Carlton Resort features extensive meeting space, ocean view tropical pool deck with exclusive cabanas, and a skywalk connecting to the beach. Inspired by grand ocean liners of days gone by, Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale’s polished design and décor offers a chance to experience the refinement of another era. The Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale brings the prestige of a name renowned for excellent service to one of Florida’s most exclusive addresses, expanding Fort Lauderdale condo living to an exciting new horizon in luxury.
For Up to the Minute Current Sales Information Contact Susan Reiter (954) 632-3266 or Email
- Five star, world class, beach front lifestyle at the St. Regis Resort and Residences in Fort Lauderdale.
- Unparalleled five-star service as well as world-class amenities
- Penthouse condominium residences located on the highest floors (18 through 24) which include the amenities of the hotel as well as being one of the most prestigious condominiums on the ocean
- The hotel condominium residences are on floors 15 through 17 located on the top 3 floors of the St. Regis Hotel, which are designer furnished and richly apointed
- Each residence has a unique floor plan with beautiful terraces and spectacular Ocean and Intracoastal views
- Vali-Vali or Baldwin hardware
- Crown molding, beaded casements and baseboards are included throughout
- Individually controlled, high-efficiency multiple zone air conditioning and heating system
- Pre-wired multiple phone lines, cable TV and home automation package
- Spacious finished terraces with distinctly designed architectural elements
- Energy saving solar tinted windows
- All glass windows and doors are hurricane resistant to provide maximum protection per code