Coconut Grove Residences, Fort Lauderdale right on the beach in Fort Lauderdale, is just 14-stories high offering only 64 residences to a lucky few. This luxury oceanfront Fort Lauderdale condo was named for its setting in a lush 3-acre grove of coconut trees. Close enough to Port Everglades to watch the cruise ships coming and going, Coconut Grove luxury beacfront condos on Fort Lauderdale Beach is also convenient to downtown Fort Lauderdale and the shopping and nightlife of Las Olas Boulevard. Coconut Grove, Fort Lauderdale residents will appreciate the peacefulness of the tropical garden setting in this beautiful low-rise luxury oceanfront condo accented with turquoise glass. Considered a boutique property, Fort Lauderdale’s Coconut Grove Residences are highly desirable because they’re situated directly on the sand, which extends their property line to the high-water mark, making the beach private property, and making The Coconut Grove Residences the only Fort Lauderdale luxury oceanfront condo with a private beach!
For Up to the Minute Current Sales Information Contact Susan Reiter (954) 632-3266 or Email
- Wiring for high-speed communication, multiple telephone line capability, cable, satellite, video, audio, and Internet
- Touch screen monitor interfaced to building services such as concierge, valet, and security.
- Optional touch screen customer packages available to integrate other services such as audio, video, lighting, Internet and satellite
- Security system with digital alarm keypad monitored by on-site personnel
- Spacious open design
- European custom cabinetry with a selection of finishes
- Choice of granite counter tops with full backsplashes
- Sub-Zero built-in-refrigerator-freezer with cabinetry matching front panels
- Touch-control ceramic radiant cook top
- Variable speed range hood
- Built-in-full-size wall oven and microwave
- Sound-insulated dishwasher with cabinetry matching front panel
- Touch screen monitor